WHY SHOULD I EXHIBIT AT ICRS?
How can we build brand awareness?
How can we generate solid leads?
How can we increase revenue in this challenging economy?
Think of the International Christian Retail Show (ICRS) as your business partner, your ministry partner. We’re with you beyond the show…developing smart new innovations to help you generate leads and increase sales throughout the year.
ICRS is the catalyst that connects you with retail buyers who
- are CEO/owners or corporate buyers (81% of attendees are at this level)
- represent 10,000 faith-based retail locations in all 50 states and 60 different countries
- serve 14 million active Christian households
ICRS is where
Strategic partnerships happen
Networks are created
Teams are built
We know coming to ICRS represents a significant investment. We’re driven to help you get the very most out of your experience.
- We offer the services of promotion and marketing specialists Dunn & Dunn to help you maximize your effectiveness at ICRS (Contact Carl Dunn at email@example.com)
- We’re committed to build anticipation and deliver traffic with pre-show marketing and advertising
- We put comprehensive power tools in your hands, including connections to media, events, advertising, programs and more—all designed to help you meet your sales and marketing goals.
- We provide you with onsite lead-capture technology, empowering you to scan badges and build customer lists for analysis and marketing opportunities year-round
- We’ve created a new newsletter to give you practical ideas to cut costs and draw in more traffic
Cover My Expenses
This is a powerful new tool to generate leads and sales. You offer incentives to attendees–worth $100 or $50–when they make a specific purchase or take an action you specify. These incentives help offset their travel costs…and help you generate more traffic. If you participate, ICRS will get the word out—promoting you heavily in with internal and external media.
In the face of what some might consider a ‘flat’ industry, we found that in 2012, by using CBA’s promotional tools and programs, we were actually able to demonstrably grow our traffic and sales at our ICRS booth over prior years. CBA retailers are being smarter than ever with their time and energy at these shows, so promoting important booth events and programs is now more critical than ever for us, not less. CBA and the folks at Dunn & Dunn tailored their advertising offerings exactly to our needs to get that done.
—Jim Hauskey, Marketing Director, DaySpring
ICRS is the largest trade show in the world for Christian and inspirational resources—connecting your business or ministry with key decision makers. It’s the launch pad for Christian authors, artists, musicians, and new resources. ICRS is where it happens!
Your Show, One Mission